About This Project
This is a 2 Day Incident and Accident Investigation Training Course.
At the end of this workbook you should be able to:
- Identify hazards
- Evaluate hazards
- Control hazards
- Explain and use relevant legislation and regulations
- Gather and organise occupational health, safety and environmental information from the workplace
- Carry out occupational health and safety training
- Measure, estimate, and calculate physical quantities in practical situations relevant to the adult.
- Explore, analyse & critique, describe & represent, interpret and justify geometrical relationships
Critical Cross-field Outcomes (CCFO):
- Work effectively with others as a member of a team and organisation in the running of training groups
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information in drawing relevant information from the various acts.
- Communicate effectively using visual, mathematical and/or language skills in the modes of oral and/or written persuasion, with regards to talking to employees.
- Use science and technology effectively and critically, showing responsibility towards attempting to control hazard and in identifying and solving problems in reviewing control measures.
- Demonstrating an understanding of the world as a set of related systems through evaluating and prioritising hazards
- Identify and solve problems using critical and creative thinking:
Solve a variety of problems relevant to the adult with increasing responsibilities involving space, shape and time using geometrical techniques
- Collect, analyse, organise and critically evaluate information:
Gather, organise, evaluate and critique information about objects and processes.
- Communicate effectively:
Use everyday language and mathematical language to describe properties, processes and problem solving methods.
- Use mathematics:
Use mathematics to analyse, describe and represent realistic and abstract situations and to solve problems relevant to the adult with increasing responsibilities
GET YOUR QUOTE